Making decisions about your child’s early education and care can be challenging. We want to inspire confidence in your decision, while making the process as simple as possible. Typically, becoming a member of our family includes these steps:
- Find a school near you.
- Contact us to learn more about our programs and tuition rates at your preferred location.
- Schedule a tour.
- Register with the school to enroll.
- Complete the enrollment packet below for your specific schools location.
When you enroll at Kids Discovery, you can rest easy knowing your child is getting the very best care and education in an exceptional environment. Come visit a school and see what we mean.
The following are brief policies pertaining to our centers:
- If your child attends one to five days; you will pay for the full week.
- If your child is absent the entire week; you will pay half of the weekly fee to reserve your child’s place up to three times per year.
- Your tuition fee is due on Friday for the upcoming week in advance.
- If your tuition is not paid by close of business on Monday a $15.00 penalty fee will be added.
- If your child is not picked up by 6:30pm a late pick up fee will be assessed of $15.00 for every 15 minutes per child.
- Although we request cooperation in not disturbing our program, parents are permitted access to all parts of this center at anytime their child is present.
- Children with 101 degree temperature or more cannot remain at the center.
- We do not allow children with communicable diseases, vomiting or diarrhea in the center.
- A one weeks written notice is required to withdraw your child from our center.
For more information, please come in and visit our center for a tour and center specific information
WE ACCEPT CHILDREN WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN
Ready To Enroll?
Once you are informed that a position is available for your child, you will be required to fill out an enrollment packet and pay the registration fee and your child’s first week tuition to secure the space. You need to provide your child’s shot record and physical on the state required forms on your child’s first day of attendance. Please make sure you let us know of any known allergies your child may have upon enrollment so we can prepare for the accommodations your child may need.
This location is open Monday through Friday from 6:00 am to 6:30 pm. Our center closes on the following holidays: New Years Day; Memorial Day; Independence Day; Labor Day; Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.